Ready to start your new career?
4th Hand/Pulper Assistant
- High school degree or equivalency
- The ability to frequently physically lift, push and pull 50 to 70 pounds with hands and feet.
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must be trustworthy
- Project a positive personal image
- Possess excellent communication skills in English
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Competitive hourly wage
- Comprehensive benefit program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays.
Beloit Box Board is a Tobacco free facility!
Please mail or email your resume to:
Beloit Box Board Company, Inc.
Attn.: Human Resources
P.O. Box 386
Beloit, WI 53512-0386
An Equal Opportunity Employer