For over 100 years Beloit Box Board Co. Inc. has been manufacturing paperboard and mounting chip of the highest quality. We produce seven grades of premium paperboard sheets that range in thickness from .015” to .050”. Our paperboard products include:
- Double Kraft-Lined Chip
- Tan Bending Chip
- Plain Chip
- Mounting Chip
- Printer’s Chip
- Pasted Chip
- Partition Chip
The materials we use to create our products is 100% recycled and has been one of our staples in the industry. We are always working to improve our production capabilities to better serve our customers and to help preserve the environment. All of our paperboard sizes are available in bulk packages and our standard sizes are available in bulk, bundles, and cartons.
To learn more about our paperboard products or if you have any questions about our products and services, give us a call today at 608-365-6671. You can also reach us by filling out the contact form located on this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Environmentally Friendly Mounting Chip
A mounting chip is a paperboard product upon which printed or lithographic sheets are pasted. Our mounting chips are made from reclaimed paper stock and the thickness of our mounting chips range from .030 to .050 inches. The surface finish is smooth and stiff to help resist warping.
We are dedicated to preserving the environment and have taken on the responsibility of following a variety of environmental initiatives such as:
- ISO 14001:2015 Certified
- 100 % recycled paperboard.
- Completely closed mill process water system to allow zero discharge of water, reducing water output by 150,000 gallons per day.
- Industrial wood stove utilized for disposal of scrap wood. The wood stove has allowed Beloit Box Board to reduce material sent to landfill and increased the efficiency of process heating.
- Installation of an energy efficient double insulated boiler for steam production.
- Purchase and use of Hybrid vehicles for company transportation.
- We Recycle 20,000 Tons of wastepaper annually.
- Recycle our baling wire and plastic externally.
- Consistent Environmental Compliance Certificate awarded by the city of Beloit.
- Bailing wire, plastic packaging materials and other scrap materials collected and sent to offsite recycling facilities
- Pallet program with customers allowing the reuse of frametops and pallets
Beloit Box Board Mounting Chip
For more information on our products and services, call us at 608-365-6671 today. Or simply fill out the contact form on this page and one of our knowledgeable associates will return your inquiry shortly.